A year ago today we opened up Runscope to the public with the launch of what is now known as the API Traffic Inspector. Since then we've been working hard to bring you new products like Runscope Radar, continually improve and add new features, and invest in our stable of Community Projects. We've got a recap of our favorite posts covering these announcements below.
To celebrate our launch anniversary, we've got two big improvements available starting today to all Runscope accounts.
2X Request Limits
To show our appreciation to all of our great customers, we're doubling the request limits for every account. If your account is on the Free plan, you can now make 10,000 requests a month. That's enough to schedule 3, single-URL Radar API tests to run every 15 minutes with room to spare for the Traffic Inspector. The Starter, Team and Business plans have been bumped to 100,000, 500,000 and 4,000,000 requests/month respectively.
A Major Update to Runscope Radar
Over the past few days we've been rolling out a much-improved interface for managing your Radar API tests. The improvements are now available to all accounts. Check it out for yourself and stay tuned for more details.
Here are our favorite posts from the last year:
- Announcing Intelligent Traffic Routing and Resiliency for Runscope URLs
- Improvements to Live Search, Now Available for All Free and Paid Accounts
- New Runscope Service Regions; Now Available for All Customers
- Introducing the New Passageway: Temporary Tunnels to Your Local Web Server
- Improvements to Handling of HTTP Requests and Responses via Runscope URLs
- Runscope Acquires RequestBin
- Introducing embedcurl.com: Interactive curl command widgets for your web site, blog or API documentation.
- Follow the APIs you care about with Runscope's latest community project: API Changelog (now maintained by API UX)
- Supporting the Open Source Community that Inspires Runscope
- Runscope Radar + Keen IO: Powerful Analytics for your API Monitoring
- Integrate Runscope Radar with 250+ other services with Zapier
- Alert your on-call team to API service issues with Runscope and PagerDuty
- Analyze your Runscope Radar API Test Results with New Relic Insights
- New Radar API Test Result Notification Options Now Available: HipChat, Kato and OpsGenie
Get Your Free Runscope Account
Sign up today to take advantage of all these great features and the newly-increased request limits. It's free to get started and every new account receives a 30-day free trial on our Team plan.