As we complete another lap around the sun, I thought it would be fun to look back at the past year and recap some of the highlights. This was a big year for our little company. The team tripled in size, we raised another round of funding, and usage of Runscope Radar took off faster than any of us thought possible.
The only word that really sums up how I feel about 2014 is grateful. I'm grateful to the team that I get to work with everyday for all the hard work they put in, and how much they make me laugh. Most importantly though, I'm grateful to our customers who inspire and push us to build better tools so they can focus on what they do best: bringing value to their organizations through code. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for making us a part of your toolset.
To round out this recap, here are a few of our favorite posts and announcements from the past year.
- Runscope acquires Ghost Inspector
- Steve Herrod joins Runscope Board of Directors as General Catalyst leads Series A financing
- Ryan Park named Amazon Web Services Community Hero
Our Favorite Product Updates
- Global API Monitoring with Runscope Radar Locations
- Monitoring and Testing Private APIs with the Runscope Radar Agent
- Introducing Metrics: API Performance and Usage Analytics
- Runscope Radar + Slack: Team Notifications for API Test Results
- Monitor and Test your APIs that use OAuth 1.0a
- httpbin(1) and foauth now maintained and operated by Runscope
- JSON Generator: Create Random, Structured JSON Mock Data with Finesse
- Add UI test steps to your API tests
- Integrate Runscope Radar and AppVeyor
- Build a Health Check Endpoint for Services Underneath Your API
- Run a single API test plan against multiple environments
- Add Runscope Logging to Your ASP.NET Web API in minutes
- Share HTTP Requests from Fiddler with Runscope
- Insights from New Relic's FutureStack Conference
- Going Native at Xamarin Evolve
- API Strategy and Practice Chicago Recap
- REST Fest 2014: APIs, Hypermedia and Moonshine
- API Craft 2014 Conference Recap
Looking Ahead to 2015 - Join Us!
The roadmap is full of exciting things for the upcoming year. Runscope is growing fast and we need you to help us achieve our big goals. If you love building tools and enabling developers to build better applications, we'd love for you to join us.